Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

White Cloud and Its Fling Mini

I am a person who gets confused when many options are available in front of me. Whenever I go shopping this is the biggest problem I face. Therefore I prefer online shopping as it is easy and contained rating that help me in selection. Recently I visited White Cloud electronic cigarette website as I wanted to buy one of its flavored cartridges, I think White Cloud offers the best cartridge technology from the other electronic cigarette brands. I was just scrolling down the website, suddenly I realized that why not try something new, I mean new flavor of cartridge.

I opened the disposable e cig section of the brand. It comprises of a variety of flavors, I guess around 16 to 17 different flavors.  I was shocked to see it as I had never checked out this section of it. White Cloud is among the big e cig brands that provide customers with variety of products and options.  With so many options I got confused as in which flavor to try first. I read almost about every flavor mention their but was not still unable to decide. All the flavors looked tempting to me and just wanted all of them. 

After thinking for a while I decided to buy the Fling Mini pack of five. This pack of five comprises of the top favorite of me from the available disposable smokeless cigarettes. This best electronic cigarette brand gives the choice to the customers to select the e cig flavors that they want. I opted for banana, vanilla, menthol, iced beery and Atlantic Cut. I was really excited with my selection as all these flavors looks quite tempting to me. I just looked this fling mini collection of white cloud e cigarette because they are quite good as well as pocket friendly too. There are few good e cigarette brands that provide so many flavors in the disposable section.